Thank you for your interest in presenting your work for display in THE GALLERY, Art for Saginaw. We welcome portfolio submissions from talented contemporary artist at all stages of their careers. Portfolios are reviewed by the Gallery Director with assistance of the Saginaw Art Museum. Email all submissions to email@example.com.
The Gallery accepts submissions exclusively from artists born, residing, or educated in the state of Michigan.
Please provide the following information with your online submission:
- Contact information: name, address, email, telephone number
- If address is located outside of Michigan, documentation that you were born or educated in state
- Biographical material available to customers
- 3-5 photographs – preferable in JPG format, visuals must include title, medium, and dimensions
- Signed “Terms and Conditions Form”
- Payment address
- Suggested retail selling price. Please note if accepted for submission, a consignment agreement will be provided and signed by all parties
Thank you again for your interest in displaying your work in THE GALLERY, Art for Saginaw. As you are aware, we are a non-profit with 501(c)(3) approval pending. Director Lisa Comer who envisioned The Gallery is a non-compensated volunteer as are all of our volunteers. In order to maintain the long term success of the Gallery and reduce operating expenses so more funds can be distributed to the youth of Saginaw through the Saginaw Art Museums various programs; we request that all artist depending on the number of submissions approved agrees to volunteer some of their time at the gallery. This is not a strict condition of your submission approval and we understand depending on where you are located in Michigan this may be difficult and unrealistic.